Thursday, July 14, 2005

Where have I been?

Throughout the last few, very hot days, I have been stuck in front of a computer, writing about Corporate Christmas Cards.

I've created a couple of blogs. These won't be going on the right-hand side of my personal blog, but if you really want to see them I've posted links to them below:

One is here
The other is here

You'll see that they have the same text on and practically the same links. They all link to Byron Elliott, the same company I linked to on my last post. It's work. Still, my HTML tags have gotten a lot better and I am now quicker at writing the old href tag.

Still, it's not the best in the world, but it brings in the money. For reasons that I can't ever divulge on this blog, I need it.

I intend to use tomorrow to write some new stuff. I think I might go back to my roots and get some poetry up on this blog. The world needs poetry at the moment. I warn you now, though, it can be quite dark, my poetry.

purplesimon out...

No comments: