Thursday, July 28, 2005

Do you hate this kind of thing, too?

I bring you this blog - Who Will Die Today.

It's not funny.

It has a Web counter on it that shows how many people have died since you opened the page. Is that sick?

No.

What's sick is that, if you refresh the page, the counter goes back to zero.

Does this mean that the people who've already died this morning are killed again? Or, are we starting on a new set?

It then goes on to ask me if I need God? No, I don't. It's those dead people that do!

This blog is clearly speaking to the wrong audience and only dead people should visit it. Judging by the post (yes, it's only one post) it was written by a brain-dead blogger.

Next time title it: I need someone to blame for everything, so I invented a deity so that I can point my finger and feel superior to others.

I shudder at it all.

purplesimon out...

2 comments:

dori said...

A better one would be 'Who Will Diet Today', where we can upload pics of our fat friends and family. C'mon - who's with me!!??

purplesime said...

Yes, count me in!

Send in your pics! Or post a link in the comments.

purplesimon out...