Friday, May 13, 2005

Let's move on, please

I hate a fight, especially when I can't see my opponent.

I get an email, someone has commented. That's great, that's what having a blog is all about - letting people have their say on your opinion.

However, when things get out of hand; when things get personal, I want to step away.

Neighnay, great that my blog moves you to comment. Great that you have (and can express in an intelligent way) an opinion - in fact, it's great that 'democracy' allows you to have your say - but don't pretend to know me from a simple profile.

You don't and your comments only go to prove it.

So, let's move on. Let's agree to disagree. This blog is not intended to change the world, it's here to let me get my stuff out there.

I'd delete the post, but what would that achieve? It would only prove Neighnay right and show that I didn't believe in what I say. That's not the case so the post stands.

Neighnay, peace be with you. Be happy today and stop trying to paint me as the bad guy.

purplesimon out...

No comments: