Friday, May 06, 2005

Low ink, stress and printer nightmares

I know it's only been two minutes since the last post, but my printer has just gone and given up the ghost.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

I believe that's how you spell it.

As an aside, I once read that, in comic books, when people screamed, it was correct to use four of each letter. Don't know if it's true, but it certainly looks right from where I'm sitting and describes perfectly how I feel right now.

The printer is back online, but I can't afford mistakes: I only have enough glossy print paper to do these prints and when it runs out there is no more and no shop near enough to provide more stock. I should get more organised, I know that now. Still, the stuff looks brilliant and I think it'll impress, even though it won't be in my portfolio, just resting inside a booklet I am creating.

The lengths you have to go to in order to receive more work! Did I mention that I love my job?

purplesimon out...

No comments: