Tuesday, May 31, 2005

June, it's a quiet month

Well, quiet on the blog front, I think. Why? Because I start a one-month contract tomorrow, which happens to be the first of the month, in case you've been asleep for the past few days or so.

Wow, such a long time for a contract, considering I'm a freelancer. Well, yes and no.

Recently I did a stint at Framfab that lasted over four months. So, a one-month-er doesn't really seem that long.

I will admit that Framfab was more organic, rather than planned and I hope to one day be back at their offices. At the moment I have been offered a chance to really do something to move my career forward, to make a difference to my life.

I am starting off on a journey, one I hope I will find time to blog.

If not, and this page stays static for a while, at least you'll know why.

purplesimon out...

No comments: