Thursday, February 17, 2005

Decisions, decisions...

Today is the day in which one of the most important decisions about my career will be made. And it's not by me. It's by a group of suit-wearing people, in a boardroom, about 3 miles away from my current position (which, if you care, is behind the Eurostar terminal at Waterloo station, London, UK).

I had the second interview for this advertising job and now my future hangs in the balance while people I have never met decide whether they want to hire me on the strength of one man's comments (the Creative Director, whom I really get on with) and some ideas that I presented in a DVD case. It impressed the Spooner (as the Creative Director is known) and that, to me, is all that matters.

Come 3pm today, I should know. I'll post up the outcome as soon as I have made all the relevant phone calls to recruitment agencies, girlfriend, parents, etc.

Try again later, there might be something worth celebrating.

purplesimon out...

No comments: