Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Don't believe the weathermen

They all talk rubbish. The lot of them. Sunny today? No, rain. Again.

I was lucky that I got to the washing on time and it didn't get rained on, but it was only just. Seconds later and there would have been a downpour to rival Noah's flood and I would have been soaked to the skin as well as having the nightmare of washing that needed to be spun out in the machine again.

As it is, I don't know where the next load of washing is going to hang to dry, I've run out of room. My office/spare bedroom is now covered in washing. I'll turn the thermostat up, that'll sort it.

I hope that the climate change people can forgive me this once.

Anyway, on a brighter note, I discovered an old fave of a website this morning, one I haven't visited for a long time. Go along to OsymysO and check out the PatPeg.mp3 link, that'll whet your appetite. Well worth the visit.

Another of my favourite places is Go Home Productions which is a chap named Mark Vidler. He is a friend of this other chap, Alex Comyn, who works for an agency I have worked for (AI) and so the circle is complete. Mad how small this world really is.

My poor cat, Pollyanna, has been sick this morning, which is why I am so far behind schedule. I am off out now, so I'll report back later on.

More writing is coming - it takes time you know!

Perhaps if someone sent me a prompt I might get it done quicker? (That's a subtle hint.)

purplesimon out...

No comments: