Tuesday, April 12, 2005

A regular surprise, don't you think?

Not bad, I mean, for ten minutes it does hold together.

In case you were wondering, I don't have any clue what it's about. I just wrote whatever came into my head.

I started it just as the news came on Xfm* which told me that it was approximately 11.00am, or 1100hrs if you prefer. So, that became the title of the story.

Also, I don't know what was going to happen to the character, I can't tell you if they are male or female, whether they live or die. It's literally a snapshot.

As per usual, read, think and comment.

purplesimon out...


*That's 104.9FM, xfm.co.uk, Sky Digital and all other cable companies in the UK and plays alternative music: right now Idlewild are playing, but it could be KLF or Doves, or anyone that might be called Indie, Punk, Rock or Alternative)

No comments: