Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's over. For now.

That's it, this blog is no longer being updated.

There is a new site, in progress.

But it won't be for average fiction. Oh no, that part of purplesimon's life is over. For now.

So, my suggestion is that you take a look at the links in the sidebar and follow one. There is nothing to see here anymore.

Thanks for dropping by, though. It's real kind of you, even if it was by mistake.

Now, hit that back button or click a link. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed if you do the former; I can't guarantee that if you do the latter.

purplesimon out...

4 comments:

purplesime said...

It's been a while since this site got going. Sadly, for me anyway, I've just not got the time to post stories anymore.

I'm in the process of setting up a new site for my work, which is more important to me than some pretty poor fiction I've written, which if I'm honest is never going to light up the literary world. But it's been fun. Sometimes.

Thanks for reading, if you did indeed read anything. If not, well, you're probably better off for not wasting your time on my silly thoughts.

purplesimon over and out.

cathy said...

I for one will be sad to see you go even though I haven't visited often. I think your stories are worth reading.

Take care and I wish you success in whatever venture you embark on.

ginab said...

oh, and I was still with you on being employed by someone who supports your involvement in creative writing workshops!

I've been away, but I'm back...but you're not; then, I am so darn busy! It's hectic, this life.

Glad to know you and yours are in the world.

-Ginab

purplesime said...

Weird, I've had more visitors to this blog since I stopped writing that I used to have when I did write.

I should've given up years back! I'd probably be an Internet star if I'd made one post only and then given up.