Friday, October 14, 2005

Just to let you all know

I have added a new link, as signified by the [new] superscript. It's the first link.

If you can't see it then click here for older stories.

Why have I done this? Well, some newer visitors may not realise that way back when I started this blog I was only going to add stories and links to my commercial work. That changed.

I then thought about starting a new blog for stories only, but I never found the time.

Today I thought again. I created a page on my own server that will happily take you to other stories from the beginnings of this blog. I'm proud of them and I wouldn't want them to be missed. Hence, the new page. It will continue to be updated. Maybe!

So, please check it out. I'd really like to hear what you've got to say about them.

Read, think, comment...

purplesimon out...

2 comments:

Tamarai said...

Thanks for the information. And thanks for the comment Sime.


With tongue, as always.

purplesime said...

Anytime, T.

Wish you would get back to writing, I miss reading your stories.

purplesimon out...