Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Posting from Word

I downloaded the new Blogger for Word application today and that last story was posted in that fashion.

Looks okay, doesn't it?

Well, it does now.

Here's some issues I found: as MS Word can't create HTML and doesn't recognise that my blog uses style sheets, it formatted the text in such a way that it stood out like a sore thumb. It still produces FONT tags! Doh.

So, I edited the post, re-formatted it with the usual blogging style sheet applied and it now looks like the rest of this blog.

Good idea, unfortunately it had to include something by Microsoft.

purplesimon out...

2 comments:

purplesime said...

This is bullshit. I hate spambots.

purplesime said...

Yeah, now that should stop those auto-spambots.

Word verification.

I apologise to anyone else who regularly comes here to post comments and isn't a spambot. If you hate this verification, mail me and we'll chat about it.

Peace.

purplesimon out...