Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A flurry of new stories

As you may have noticed, there has been a whole set of new stories posted on this blog. How did that come about, especially as I posted that I wouldn't be able to post much.

Am I am liar?

Well, no. I happened to be working from home this week and I used my spare time to type up some old stories from way back, as well as rewrite whole sections of them - I don't know where my head was at all those years ago.

I haven't exhausted this supply of stories, there are about another three or four I've uncovered. I also came across a play I wrote, which I might also post up, if I can find the time to type it in.

In the meantime, if you still think you'd rather read only stories here and pop along to another blog to read my opinions and rants, please let me know. Your comments are always appreciated.

purplesimon out...

No comments: