Monday, July 18, 2005

Upsetting the Status Quo

Quite literally, actually.

I was at a festival this weekend. My father is a fan of the band Status Quo. He rarely gets to see them, so as a present for his birthday I got tickets to this festival and went along with him. Now, while they were poor on songwriting, they made up for it in entertainment.

It was while I was mullet-spotting (if you're unsure what a mullet is, see here.) that I had this idea.

So, if you want to see how I am upsetting the status quo, check out this link.

It's not the best use of Photoshop and won't win any prizes, but it is so true: slightly mouldy, functional and mildly entertaining if you put your mind to it. That's Potatus Quo.

Read, think, comment.

purplesimon out...

2 comments:

dori said...

Dude - you are NOT well! ;>

purplesime said...

I thought you already knew that, Dori!