Thursday, July 28, 2005

Just when I'd almost finished...

...building my ark, it stops raining. Although, it's meant to start again this evening.

Now, recently I have been saying to people, "This isn 't right to have sun in the UK, especially during the summer."

They all agreed.

Now, I'm trying to remember if it rained on 15 July. Why? That's St. Swithin's Day.

Check out the Corned Beef Inspector that represents this site! Oh joy.

What do you mean, what's a Corned Beef Inspector? Okay, I shall find some examples of people and let you have some links to it.

Try these:



Most Corned Beef Inspectors will have bad hair, probably combed over, and will be the nosey, busy-body neighbours you see. They always wear clothes that are out of style by at least fifteen years and their trousers will be too short.

Know any Corned Beef Inspectors? Be sure to let me know and, if possible, please supply a link to a picture for us all to judge.

And guess what? It's just started raining again.

purplesimon out...

No comments: