Monday, July 04, 2005

(In)famous at last

I wrote out a long post for this part and then my browser crashed. I've now lost it, so you get a summarised version of the original now!

I wanted to say a thank you to Biz Stone.

Anyone that has been to his wonderful site will know that he is looking for a new idea for a book. Now, Biz is someone that truly deserves the title of Dr. Blog. Perhaps he should write a film instead, a Hong Kong martial arts movie, titled: The Way of the Blog. That would be a good movie to see.

But, I'm rambling again. Nothing new there, though.

The point of the post is to say thanks. Why? Well, if you visit this page, you'll see the idea I had and, if you've already been to Biz's page, you'll have seen what lovely things he has said about it.

I'm now trying hard to think of some more. I really hope the final book does contain this idea. I reckon, the sillier they suggestions are, the more likely that Biz will be compelled to write the book.

If you haven't already done so, get along to Biz Stone's website and send in your idea.

The wackier the better.

Profound and sincere apologies to Biz Stone if he now gets inundated with stupid ideas. If that happens, perhaps the new book will be about how this man from America flies to the UK and tracks down the person that ruined his blog?

Excuse me while I go into hiding.


purplesimon out...

2 comments:

barefeetbilly said...

What are the chances! The Biz has given you the ultimate compliment, A mention on his blog!

Congrats Purple

purplesime said...

I can't quite believe it either. Now, with your comment, I have proof!

Thanks for taking the time to come on over and take a peek at my blog and for being so nice as to leave a comment.

purplesimon out...