Friday, July 29, 2005

If there's one thing I hate, it's liars

Which is why I will never go back to using See Tickets again.

After a concert I was supposed to attend was cancelled because of the London bombings on 7/7, I had to send back the tickets (recorded delivery - almost £5!) and wait to be refunded.

I asked at the time if I would get my p&p back and was told that I would. I wasn't overly surprised to find out that this was a blatant lie. They didn't refund that or the 'booking fee'. This means that the company made almost £10 out of me due to the actions of terrorists.

That's wrong.

So, don't bother with See Tickets.

Use Stargreen because they are much better. Lovely people and always they have tickets for shows.

I've had a refund from Stargreen recently, too. They passed me back the booking fee and postage because the show was cancelled because of more terrorist threats. They didn't seem to mind.

So, See Tickets, consider yourself blacklisted.

If you want to tell See Tickets how poor they are, send an email to them

purplesimon out...

No comments: