Friday, July 29, 2005

Booking some time

This morning, I've been busy.

After working on a client's site, I worked on an idea I had last night, an idea suitable for Diesel Clothing. I also worked up an idea for Virgin Trains.

Now, I'd love to share these with you, but I need them to be 'unseen' right now. I'll post them, and the others, as soon as I know they have served their purpose.

However, I know that you're probably intrigued, so I thought I'd share the other idea with you. The front cover is below:

Figure of Speech

This is a book I am putting together. It'll probably be offline, but I will see if I can get a version to work on the Web and then I can post it up on here.

The book will contain excerpts of stories. Not those that are posted up here, but others I wrote a while back. I've have not looked over them since they were typed up on an electronic typewriter. (this was before computers were cheap enough for everyone to afford one.)

I'd better start sorting this out, otherwise it'll never get done.

purplesimon out...

No comments: