Monday, June 06, 2005

What would you do?

Tell me this: if you were paying someone hundreds of pounds per day, would you leave them with nothing to do?

I know I wouldn’t.

So, why is it that for the past four hours I have sat here at this computer and done nothing except post on this blog and have a look at record shop websites to see what I want to purchase today?

With nothing else to do, I really don’t have many choices. The time has to be booked somewhere, so I did fill as much of my time as I could with research on Mercedes-Benz, but even that doesn’t take all morning.

The worrying thing for me is that I don’t have anything to do this afternoon either. Expect more posting on the blog, more drivel about what fills my day and anything else I care to blah about on here.

I can tell you that I purchased the new album from The White Stripes.

I also got myself a copy of Sons & Daughters’ new album, Repulsion Box.

I haven’t had time to listen to either of them yet, but they were playing The White Stripes album in the shop and it sounded brilliant. I have already heard the single from Sons & Daughters (Dance Me In) and if that is anything to go by the album will be massive.

Oh, and the Coldplay album was sold out everywhere, even in HMV on Oxford Street. Still, no accounting for taste.

purplesimon out...

No comments: