Wednesday, June 29, 2005

So, it does work then


If there is a picture of a sunset here, I finally got this image upload to work. I don't know about copyright on this image, it's from the ugly ones available to Windows users. I couldn't get this to work yesterday because I was on my Mac. Of course, it should have been obvious to me that it wouldn't work on anything that Bill hadn't had a hand in.

It's about as creative as I can be today, I've had most of my creativity worn away in the past month and all I want now is to sleep and get in to a new job, somewhere I can give my ideas space to breathe and not have to continually worry about politics, etc.

Peace to all. More news soon, probably after my holiday, which ends on 10 July.

purplesimon out...

2 comments:

S A J Shirazi said...

Great sunsent there.

purplesime said...

Oh, it's a good one. It's just a shame it's from the Windows' sample pictures and not one that I took myself.

I wish that Windows would give a sunrise, too.

purplesimon out...