Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The mid-week catch-up

It’s mid-week, the 1st June. We’re almost half way through the year, which is almost too hard to believe. Thankfully, there are calendars to remind me that there is more than a grain of truth in that statement.

Where does the time go?

Of course, time being a man-made concept, I could actually believe it’s January and technically I would be correct, just different from everyone else in the world. I would also be late for meetings and tax returns, etc. My life would be a mess. More than it already is.

I didn’t think that I’d have time to blog this month, as I start a new job today. Well, I say a new job; it’s at the agency I was working at for the last two weeks in May.

After six days off, a bank holiday weekend in amongst it all and some hard drinking and smoking happening, I am quite glad to be back in normality, if London can ever be called that.

Shortly, I expect someone to come and tell me what I am doing today. I fully expect it to be GE Money and Mercedes-Benz again: a follow on from the last pieces of work that I was doing here. I thought someone else might have stepped in to complete what I didn’t, but that was not to be.

Exciting times are supposed to be ahead, but right now I’m simply left to my own devices.

Hence the reason for this post.

purplesimon out...

No comments: