Monday, June 27, 2005

Killing time, killing people

I have time to kill this morning. Strangely, nothing is coming to me work-wise, so I am using my time to write some more stories. Just short ones, nothing special. I don't want to kill people, not in real life, but I like to kill them in my stories. It's boredom, nothing more. No weird tendencies; I don't live with my parents, I don't own a gun. There's nothing to be scared of.

The one below was an effort I wrote in about 5 minutes. It shows. However, that's not why I write it (for perfection); I write it so that I have something to do and don't go stir crazy sitting here.

I've only four days left of this job, so it could mean the end of my short stories as you know it. Then again, it could mean that I am simply in a new job at another office and I have time there to fill.

I hope that they relieve your boredom as much as they did mine.

purplesimon out...

No comments: