Monday, June 06, 2005

Blogging begets blogging

Many of your readers may have noticed over the past months that I have added a list of blogs to the right-hand side of my page. These are titled: Keep track of some blogs I like.

Imaginative, that's what I was feeling that particular day.

Anyway, this is a list of blogs that belong to friends, except for one of two.

I'd like to grow this list of blogs. So, do you have a blog that you think I'd like? If so, send me the link (email address is at the bottom of the page) and I will see if it's good enough to add. Which it probably will be, unless it's one of those blogs that Blogger.com lists as worth viewing and it's simply a method of search engine optimisation whereby the author simply posts a load of keywords over and over again.

Some may say that these are more interesting than my own blog. So be it.

purplesimon out...

No comments: