Friday, May 13, 2005

Sense of humour missing - have you seen it?

My last post, which was designed to be tongue-in-cheek, was taken completely the wrong way by an anonymous person the other day. I hate anonymity in this sense as they were making me out to be something I'm not: a racist.

If they had taken the time to read the post properly, they would have seen that I was referring solely to baseball caps, particularly those worn by the Croydon massive (a group close to my home, not to my heart).

Obviously, the BBC article I took my idea from related to something slightly more sinister, but did it really offend that much?

I've answered the comment and I'm leaving it at that.

Next time, if such a time comes, please leave an email address so we can continue the debate. Otherwise you're simply hiding behind your comments and leave no room for me to clarify my arguments. That's cowardly.

purplesimon out...

No comments: