Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Mid-week and wishing it was Friday

It’s been a long week so far. I know it’s only Wednesday, but I’m already feeling like I have done five days’ work. Thankfully, I’ve got Friday off.

I say that, but I have an interview. This one is for a full-time role at an integrated agency in Soho, not far from where I take lunch and where I am currently working.

I think it’s great news for me. In response to this, the agency I am working for at the moment have scheduled a meeting with the Creative Director to talk about my future, my ambitions and how this agency might help to make those ambitions a reality.

That’s at 4pm today.

If I get time – and the meeting goes well – I will be posting some more tonight when I get home. I have to create a PDF for this interview on Friday, so I know I’ll be at the computer for at least an hour.

purplesimon out...

No comments: