Thursday, May 05, 2005

Like London buses

Just as I was sitting here bemoaning the lack of work I've had over the past week, I suddenly get some interest. Is someone reading this blog and then deciding that, perhaps, I need some help, urgently. Very urgently, if they've also seen my bank balance. Cash flow is a real issue right now.

Two different agencies are looking to employ my skills - both for the next two weeks, with one offering a permanent position to the person that makes a good impact. Full-time doesn't appeal to me, but I never turn down an opportunity. At the least, it opens some more doors and keep the money flowing in.

Of course, I have money owed to me. I don't like chasing invoices, not until they are quite a way past their deadline. It's a politeness thing for me.

I might have to sneak out and get off in to town shortly, if the CV I've just sent out makes the right impression. You can see it by following this link.

Exciting, isn't it!

I shall report back as soon as I have some news to share on this subject.

Now, what to charge?

purplesimon out...

No comments: