Friday, May 06, 2005

Deadline: 2pm

My phone rang this morning and on the other end was a lovely woman, calling me from deepest South Wales. That was a surprise to me, I was expecting one from London.

Anyhow, she happened to be working from home - yes, I've already asked myself the question: how does a person commute from South Wales to London - and she was calling about an opportunity that came up yesterday. I might have some work. For two weeks.

So, lots to get done: references to sort out (done), portfolio to sort out (printing new images now) and shaving, tidying up of me (to be done).

I just wanted to say that I am hopeful. The CV must have impressed enough for them to call me in. I'll blog back later to let you all know of the outcome.

I have seventeen pages left to print from my adidas concept work - damn the site not being live just yet as it is still having action scripting applied to it and some minor design changes. However, all this will stand me in good stead for further work. The day rate is not as much as I'm used to, but it is still more than most so I have to be grateful.

The sun is shining, so let that be an omen.

Until later
purplesimon out...

No comments: