Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Back on solid ground

At last, I can now eat proper food!

The swelling in my mouth has gone right down and, while still sore occasionally, I am not able to eat without thinking about what I am doing with my teeth and tongue. I can't begin to describe how good that feeling is.

I have been moping around the house for days now, but I can't really feel sorry for myself as there are harsher things happening in the world today. I could list them, but then I feel I would be trying to place importance to some over others, whereas, all good causes are generally worthwhile and some are genuinely close to me heart.

I could do more, I don't sit doing nothing.

With the new frame of mind now in place, I think that I need to turn my attention to making some more money. To do that I need some work. The CV is out there and I am hopeful that something will come up soon.

In between searching for more work, I will try to get more writing done. I can't promise - you've seen what happens when I write and I'm not in the mood: it isn't pretty - but I'll do my best.

purplesimon out...

No comments: