Monday, April 25, 2005

Weekends are hard work

At least in my house they are. Phew, what a weekend.

The bedroom is now a completely different colour. Instead of Barbie pink it is now an off-white, putty style colour. Coupled with this is a colour called Smoked Trout from Farrow and Ball. This company makes the best paint in the world.

The other paint is made by Laura Ashley, which is the wall colour, plus we are going to add a splash of contrast by painting the door and wardrobe this colour: Lichen.

Should look fantastic when it's finally finished, with new flooring and so forth.

It did mean that I didn't manage to finish my writing, so the post is going to be late. I hope to get it done today, but I wrote more than intended, well, originally intended. I hope it's worth it.

Only you can tell.

Read, think, comment.

purplesimon out...

No comments: