Monday, April 04, 2005

Spring's sprung, so what's new?

Another week begins.

The Pope is dead, here beginneth the circus that surely follows as they debate who might be the next leader of the Roman Catholic faith.

On a more personal note, I am off for a series of tests on an ulcer that won't go and has got infected. It has caused a lump in my mouth and, as a smoker, it seems like a good idea to get some medically-trained people to give me their opinion on it. I'll report back once I have more information.

Secondly - on the personal front - my Mum is going back into hospital on Sunday 10 April for further treatment. She should be in for about 5 - 7 weeks, but we shall have to wait and see. I have no more information than that, unless of course you're looking for Severe Aplastic Anaemia information, in which case I know a fair bit about it now.

Consequently, with all this going on in my life I haven't even begun to write anything new, let alone look over previous material to keep the appetites of my readers sated. I promise, promise, promise that I will place up something new soon, even if it is a small haiku.

I have not written
for so long it is weighing
down each thought I have

So, satisfied for now? I hope so, that was harder than it might have seemed. Counting 5, 7, 5 is not my strongest point. Good job I never decided to become a mathematics teacher.

purplesimon out...

No comments: