Friday, April 22, 2005

Ouch!

Simple. Hot food burns your mouth.

Let this be a lesson to you and a lesion to me.

Quiche, the weirdest spelling for a foodstuff, stays hot for quite a while after leaving the oven. Last weekend, I found this out. Ouch!

I now have a blister from Hell just above my front teeth that makes it difficult to eat, drink and be merry.

I also decided to try and quit smoking. So, a grumpy person can be found here.

So, to keep my mind off the ciggies, I am going to finally write something new today. Before I start I need to tell you what my morning has contained by way of things to take my mind off smoking.

I have taken some shelves down from the bedroom. Oh, let me explain something here. My bedroom is suffering from previous owner syndrome. It's cerise. The worst case of Barbie pink you can imagine. And it's everywhere, from the skirting boards to the coving, the walls and the window sill. It's sick.

Tomorrow it is changing colour and things are being moved about, such as bed, wardrobe, etc. I can't keep sleeping in this womb-like horror.

That's about the extent of the news. Now, I am going to pull my eyelashes out because I want a cigarette!

purplesimon out...

No comments: