Tuesday, February 15, 2005

What's been happening lately?

So, you're looking for an update on my life, eh?

Here it is...

Not much has been happening to me, apart from work-related things. I am still working on the launch of the Sony PSP, writing copy for the teaser site and also the main brand site. It's quite exciting, but by the time it is over I will probably be sick to the back teeth of it.

Which reminds me... Back teeth. I have been to the dentist again this week. More money spent (this time it was £95 - add that to the £125 I've already spent and you'll probably get the impression that my mouth is full of rotten teeth. You won't be far wrong!) and lots more pain experienced. My dentist (a new one) is really kind and not at all abusive in the way dentists usually are. The only thing he lectured me about was smoking. Not bad. Two or three more visits and I will be done. Three crowns later (and a lot of cash spent) and I'll have a set of decent pearly whites again.

I also have a second interview for an advertising job, which was mentioned in my last post. I spent the weekend working up some ideas which I am hoping will impress the interviewer. I would post them on here, but I hate that people steal ideas from the InterWeb and pretend that they belong to them. I've lost count of the times I've seen something and then a month or two later someone else sends me a link from another site that has ripped off the original idea and claimed it as their original idea. The InterWeb is great (okay, that's Internet or Web to you!) but it also has some major pitfalls for the uninitiated. If I can work out how to prevent people from downloading the composites, I will pop them up here.

Of course, you can always get in touch and ask for them. If you catch me in a good mood I'll send them back. I'm usually in a good mood, but just in case I'm not make sure you ask nicely and try to make me laugh. It might help your cause.

Having not had any visitors to this site, I don't suppose I'll be inundated with requests.

Soon, also, there will be some more postings of stories and stuff. That's what I set this page up to be and lately I have managed to completely move away from the original purpose.

So, read, think and comment. Give me some inspiration.

purplesimon out...

No comments: