Thursday, December 02, 2004

The jury is still out

Don't be fooled, like I was, into thinking that jury service is anything but boring. Sitting around and reading (the only enjoyable part of the experience) is all it is good for. If you get called, refuse in the nicest possible way and get on with your life.

Instead of sitting the past two days, though, I have been relieved for the rest of the week and have spent it catching up on my work. This means that I haven't written anything new, nothing at all.

I intend to change this and tomorrow I am setting myself the following task:

In 500 words exactly, tell a complete story. The theme of the story should be a lost doll and a young girl's search for it.

Why not try this one yourself? Check back tomorrow to see what I could come up with. I like to think it'll be worth it.

purplesimon out...

No comments: