Friday, November 19, 2004

The next one is coming...

I received an email this morning from a good friend, someone I used to be in a creative writing group with. Online, of course; it would be too much to see their faces as they read my work.

It reminded me that I need to start placing more stories up, set up a sort of database of work, keep the words flowing and let people judge not just my new work but also my older work, too.

In this way, you - the readers out there, whenever you materialise - will be able to see if I have bettered my writing. And, you can leave a comment to let me know.

Jury service awaits a week Monday, so I shall post every day until then.

That should provide enough reading material for everyone until I get time to post up some more.

purplesimon out...

No comments: